Vacuum technology, vacuum physics, vacuum Industry
Vacuum Industry Associations
Association of Vacuum Equipment Manufacturers
- supports manufacturers of equipment and supplies that serve and advance vacuum technology and related industries, provides marketing services through surveys and statistical analyses, develops programs to promote information exchange within the vacuum user community, provides a resource to the vacuum industry through the directory and the index of products and services.
France - Joint Equipment Manufacturers Initiative JEMI
- JEMI- France (Joint Equipment Manufacturers Initiative) is a non profit association of the French manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, materials and services to the worldwide Semiconductor Industry. Use the JEMI- France site as your source of information covering the products and services for the semiconductor industry.
International Disk Drive Equipment and Materials Association
- Trade association for the data storage industry, drive manufacturers and suppliers of components, equipment, materials, and services. The IDEMA mission is to promote the international data storage industry by establishing communication channels for all its participants, thereby facilitating cooperation, progress and growth. IDEMA meets this challenge, in part, by providing a wide range of educational programs and networking events, including dinner meetings, the international DISKCON tradeshows, and standards development.
Japan - Semiconductor Equipment Association
- Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan (SEAJ), founded in March 1985, promoted by the major semiconductor equipment manufacturers, is a nationwide organization of semiconductor manufacturing and liquid crystal display (LCD) panel manufacturing equipment manufacturers and related equipment manufacturers.
Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI)
- Representing more than 2,400 member companies, Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI) is the trade association serving the global semiconductor equipment, materials and flat panel display industries. Since its inception in 1970, SEMI has played an increasingly vital role in industry expansion, visibility, and representation.
Society of Vacuum Coaters
- Society of Vacuum Coaters (SVC) covers industrial vacuum coating applications using physical vapor deposition (PVD) processes - evaporation, sputtering and ion plating through a conference, short courses & equipment exhibit.
UK - Joint Equipment and Materials Initiative JEMI
- JEMI is the Joint Equipment and Materials Initiative. It is the only association truly representing the interests of manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, materials and services for Semiconductor production across the UK and Ireland.
US - National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative
- The National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative (NEMI) is an industry-led consortium whose mission is to assure global leadership of the North American electronics manufacturing supply chain. With a membership that includes more than 50 electronics manufacturers, suppliers, associations, government agencies and universities, NEMI provides an environment in which partners and competitors alike can collectively anticipate future technology and business needs and effectively develop collaborative courses of action to meet those needs.
Vacuum Insulation Association
- VIA is an international trade association of vacuum insulation designers, fabricators, end users, and others interested in the science and promotion of vacuum insulation technology.
Vacuum Resources - Personnel Consultants
- Established in 1980, Vacuum Resources is the premiere source for matching qualified professionals with companies requiring individuals with specific skills in vacuum, thin film, or semiconductor process technology.
[ Site Map ]
© Sansalone Technical Translations - Cologne, Germany firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly qualified technical translators for German and 45 other languages
Our most dependable specialists are engineers, chemists, physicists, biologists, technical authors and experienced technical translators, all native speakers with many years of experience and an excellent knowledge of languages.
Almost all languages from and to the German and English language.Trados Workbench and Transit processing, Typesetting and Graphics in German and all languages (including non-Latin languages)