Webguide Microelectronics and Semiconductor Technology
Buyers Guides for Electronic and Microelectronic Equipment
Suppliers to the Semiconductor Industry - B2B Manufacturers Directory Germany
- Suppliers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Arrow Electronics, Inc. is one of the world’s largest distributors of electronic components and computer products and a leading provider of solutions and services to the technology sector, with 2003 sales of $8.67 billion.
Headquartered in Melville, New York, Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 600 suppliers and over 150,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through more than 200 sales facilities and 18 distribution centers in 41 countries.
Arrow offers design support, materials planning, inventory management, programming and assembly services, as well as a comprehensive suite of information solutions.
- Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), is one of the world's largest B2B distributors of semiconductors, interconnect, passive and electromechanical components, enterprise network and computer equipment, and embedded subsystems from leading manufacturers. Serving customers in 68 countries, Avnet markets, inventories, and adds value to these products and provides supply chain management and engineering services.
- Avnet Electronics Marketing is one of the world's largest technology, marketing, distribution and services companies, offering leading Design Chain services combined with world-class Supply Chain services in support of the electronics industry. Avnet Electronics Marketing is truly focused on exceeding your needs and expectations - a company that is dedicated to giving you Support Across the Board.
- BID SERVICE has been meeting the equipment needs of the Semiconductor and Scientific communities for the past 20 years. During this time BID SERVICE has evolved into a full service supplier of quality refurbished electronic manufacturing and scientific/analytical/test instrumentation equipment.
- LOCATE PARTS FAST
Search our database containing over 8.6 million line items from independent distributors and over 3.5 million line items from our highly-advertised franchised database, listing inventories of the TOP 100 FRANCHISED distributors. In addition to IC's,there are tons of passives and electromechanical parts to help you fill your OEM needs. Both databases contain up-to-date inventory data (displaying the date when data was uploaded). MultiSearch feature allows you to search several items at once (cut & paste from a list of parts).
Design + Reuse
- Design And Reuse, The Web's System On Chip Resource : catalogs of IPs, Virtual Components, Cores, Embedded Software and Design Tools for designing system on chip (SOC)
EEM Electronic Engineers Master
- EEM Electronic Engineers Master is the world's largest catalog of electronic components, equipment and services. Published annually since 1958, EEM has entered its 46th year as a leader in providing electronic component specifiers and buyers with the most current and comprehensive product information available in the electronics industry today.
The database contains:
- Thousands of product catalog pages from hundreds of manufacturers
- Complete contact information for over 5,800 manufacturers
- Hundreds of direct links to manufacturers, their local sales and distributors offices, and product specifications.
Electronic Buyers Directory
- Electronics Directory containing links to component Manufacturers, their Distributors and Sales Reps.
- Future Electronics is a world-class leader and innovator in the marketing and distribution of semiconductors and passive, interconnect and electro-mechanical components. We operate from 155 offices in 35 countries in The Americas, Europe and Asia.
- iSuppli Corporation is a globally recognized provider of unique value chain services targeted to the electronics marketplace. iSuppli helps original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), electronic manufacturing services (EMS) providers, original device manufacturers (ODMs) and component suppliers improve the cost and performance of their supply chains by delivering the information, analysis, advice and tools that improve strategic and operational decision-making.
JMI refurbished semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- JM Industries is one of the largest inventories of semiconductor manufacturing equipment for sale in the world. Bonders, PCB Manufacture, Burn-in, Photolithography,
Centrifuges, Pick and Place, Clean Room, Presses, Degreasers, Polishers, Disk Mfg and Dry Box, Preheat/Pellitize, Dryers, Probers, Environmental, Pull Testers, Etchers, Resistance Trimmers,
Exposure, RF Generators, Furnaces, Scrubbers, Handlers, Seam Seal/Cap Weld, Hoods, Saws, Lasers, Screen Printers, Leak Detectors, Vacuum Systems, Markers, Vacuum Pumps, Mask Aligners, Vacuum Valves, Mass / Gas Analyzers, Wire Strippers, Microscopes, Wafer Test, Ovens, Welders, Wet Sinks.
- PartMiner, Inc. is a leading global supplier of electronic components. It is also a cutting-edge online provider of component information needed by engineers and purchasers in the electronics industry. In addition, PartMiner is a world-class provider of excess inventory management services and enterprise solutions
- Global Sourcing Solutions
Today’s buyers of electronic components face demanding production schedules, large complex BOM’s with many thousands of parts from hundreds of vendors and a minimum of inventory in the supply chain to support their needs. Add to this the rapid change in technology with lead-times changing dramatically with market dynamics and a large number of older parts being moved to EOL (End of Life) status or being considered obsolete. RiverOne’s Global Sourcing specialists have for over 20 years applied the latest in technology to support our customers worldwide and to ensure that the right parts are at the right place at the right time.
- Working with leading manufacturers Sager supplies electronic components, worldwide.
- Since 1985 ETS has specialized in preowned metrology and optical inspection equipment for the semiconductor, flat panel and memory disk industries as well as equipment for general research and development. The inventory of preowned equipment includes instruments for measurement of thin films, critical dimension, sheet resistance, bulk defect, CV, film stress, substrate flatness, surface topography, surface contamination and surface profile.
- Resource for professionals in the semiconductor industry- Information on manufacturing, technology, microelectronics, substrates, photostabilizers and more. Topics: semiconductor manufacturing, microelectronics, electron beams, bipolar junctions, photostabilizers, magnetic data storage, thin film processing,ion implantation, chemical etchings, silicon crystals, substrates.
Smith & Associates
- Smith & Associates is the world's leading Independent Distributor of semiconductors, electronic components and computer products.
Smith conducts business in over 20 languages from locations worldwide. Each location is connected, in real-time, to our international market information and trading systems that enable us to find the parts you need, when you need them.
- SupplyView.com contains an Interactive database of more than 30 billion parts with over 10,000 registered Franchise and Independent distributor members.
TES - Technical Engineering Services
- Since 1978 Technical Engineering Services has supplied a wide range of equipment for the semiconductor and optical coating industries. TES specializes in high vacuum equipment and R & D systems.
- Test Equipment Connection is the leading dealer of reconditioned test & measurement equipment. Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Pulse Generators, Spectrum Analyzers,
Frequency counters, RF Measurement, Logic Analyzers, Meters, Plotters, Impedance Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Power Supplies, RF signal generators, Audio Analyzers,
LCR Analyzers, Semiconductor, Data Communications.
- USBid is the premier e-commerce provider of content, community, and commerce for the electronic component sourcing community. Our vast inventory, complemented by leading-edge commerce solutions and highly personalized customer support, provides unmatched opportunities for buyers and sellers to fulfill their sourcing requirements. USBid is a global e-commerce marketplace where manufacturers and distributors can merchandise their inventories to buyers desiring to conveniently purchase electronic components online. Components manufactured by many of the world's leading semiconductor and electronics companies are listed on our site. Representative manufacturers include Intel, AMD, Motorola, International Rectifier, Intersil, Mitsubishi, Maxim, and Analog Devices.
- Specialized marketplace (100,000 listings ) for used test equipment and used semiconductor production equipment. Amplifiers,Analyzers, Bridges, Calibrators, Standards, Chromatographs,HPLC, Coaxial Hardware, Counters, Dividers, Filters, Freezers, General Lab, Generators, Hoods, Lamps, Lasers, Meters, Microscopes, Mixers,Optical Equipment, Oscilloscopes, Vacuum Ovens, Vacuum Furnaces, Vacuum Chambers, Plug-ins, Power Supplies, Probes, Pumps, Vacuum Pumps, Vacuum Gauges, Vacuum Valves, Recorders, Plotters, Sections, Sensors, Spectrometers, synthesizers, Testers, Time Bases, Transformers, Equipment for Wafers.
Virtual Chip Exchange
- Virtual Chip Exchange is the leading B2B e-commerce trading hub for chips. For the first time, Virtual Chip Exchange provides transparency in the highly complex semiconductor market. Qualified OEM member companies can log onto the Virtual Chip Exchange website to purchase the microchips they need, offer their excess stock for sale and to obtain world-wide news, market prices, delivery lead-times and technical information from the semiconductor industry.
[ Site Map ]
[ Submit your Site ]
© Sansalone Technical Translations - Cologne, Germany email@example.com