Webguide Materials Science and Technology
Associations for Material Science and Technology worldwide
- American Ceramic Society (AcerS)
- The American Ceramic Society, an international association that provides the latest technical, scientific and educational information to its members and others in the ceramics and ceramic related materials field, and is deidcated to the promotion and advancement of ceramics,
- American Electroplaters and Surface Finishers Society
- The American Electroplaters and Surface Finishers Society, Inc. (AESF), is an international, individual-membership, non-profit professional society. Founded in 1909, the AESF has 78 Branches and more than 7,000 members, worldwide. The Society is regarded and respected as the foremost finishing authority in the world.
- American Society of Nondestructive Testing
- The American Society for Nondestructive Testing, Inc. (ASNT) is the world’s largest technical society for nondestructive testing (NDT) professionals.
- American Society of Testing and Materials
- ASTM has over 10,000 standards in 129 different technical areas. Standards are available online from the ASTM Website, in print, and on CD. ASTM also has professional training courses that deal with its standards. These courses are offered throughout the U.S. and also abroad. ASTM also publishes a monthly magazine, Standardization News, which provides information on ASTM standards-writing committees as well as general standards information. ASTM holds symposia, which give state of the art technical information in various technical areas. Papers from these symposia are compiled in ASTM's Special Technical Publications.
- ASM Heat Treating
- ASM International society for materials engineers and scientists
- ASM International is a worldwide network dedicated to advancing industry, technology and applications of metals and materials.
- ASM Thermal Spray
- Centre for Electronic Materials, UMIST, UK
- Electronic Device Failure
- Federation of Materials Societies
- The Federation of Materials Societies (FMS) is an umbrella organization whose member societies and affiliates represent the professional societies, universities and National Research Council organizations which are involved with materials science, engineering and technology. FMS constituent societies have more than 700,000 individual members.
- France - Institut des
Matériaux de Nantes (IMN)
- France - Joint Equipment Manufacturers Initiative JEMI
- JEMI- France (Joint Equipment Manufacturers Initiative) is a non profit association of the French manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, materials and services to the worldwide Semiconductor Industry. Use the JEMI- France site as your source of information covering the products and services for the semiconductor industry.
- International Disk Drive Equipment and Materials Association
- Trade association for the data storage industry, drive manufacturers and suppliers of components, equipment, materials, and services. The IDEMA mission is to promote the international data storage industry by establishing communication channels for all its participants, thereby facilitating cooperation, progress and growth. IDEMA meets this challenge, in part, by providing a wide range of educational programs and networking events, including dinner meetings, the international DISKCON tradeshows, and standards development.
- International Metallographic Society (IMS)
- Topics: techniques for microstructural examination, analysis and evaluation including light, electron and acoustical microscopy; quantitative, computer-aided microstructural analysis; metallography, ceramography and resinography; and allied sciences for physical and chemical analysis.
- International Union of Materials Research Society
- The International Union of Materials Research Societies was established in 1991 as an international association of technical groups or societies which have an interest in promoting interdisciplinary materials research. Current membership includes countries from around the world.
- Italy - Istituto Nazionale per la Fisica della Materia
- The National Institute for the Physics of Matter (INFM) carries out fundamental and applied research on the physical properties of atomic, molecular and condensed matter systems.
INFM operates through 40 Research Units and Laboratories, with a staff of over 2800 scientists.
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers NACE
- NACE International provides education and communicates information to protect people, assets, and the environment from the effects of corrosion.
- Vereniging voor Kristalgroei
- Netherlands -
Vereniging voor Kristallografie
- Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI)
- Representing more than 2,400 member companies, Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI) is the trade association serving the global semiconductor equipment, materials and flat panel display industries. Since its inception in 1970, SEMI has played an increasingly vital role in industry expansion, visibility, and representation.
- Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE)
- Topics: materials, composites, prepregs, adhesives, coatings, ceramics, metals, sporting goods, engineering, process, marine, medical, transportation, automotive, aerospace, aircraft, defense.
- Surface Mount Technology Association (SMTA)
- The SMTA membership is a network of professionals who build skills, share practical experience and develop solutions in electronic assembly technologies and related business operations.
- UK - Institute of Materials
- The Institute of Materials serves the international materials community through its wide range of learned society activities and by acting as the professional body for materials scientists and engineers.
- UK - Joint Equipment and Materials Initiative JEMI
- JEMI is the Joint Equipment and Materials Initiative. It is the only association truly representing the interests of manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, materials and services for Semiconductor production across the UK and Ireland.
- US - Materials Research Society
- The Materials Research Society is a non-profit organization which brings together scientists, engineers and research managers from industry, government, academia and research laboratories to share findings in the research and development of new materials of technological importance.
Founded in 1973, and currently in its 26th year of existence, MRS now consists of more than 12,000 members from the United States and over 50 other countries.
- US - Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS) is an international professional organization that encompasses the entire range of materials and engineering, from minerals processing and primary metals production to basic research and the advanced applications of materials.
[ Site Map ]
[ Submit your Site ]
© Sansalone Technical Translations - Cologne, Germany email@example.com