Measurement and Control, Instrumentation, Automation, Robotics
Journals of Measurement and Control, Automation and Robotics
- Advances in Engineering Software
- The objective of this journal is to communicate recent and projected advances in computer-based engineering techniques. The fields covered include mechanical, aerospace, civil and environmental engineering, with an emphasis on research and development leading to practical problem-solving.
- Automatica (an IFAC journal)
- The scope of the journal is extensive. Topics include: the theory and design of control systems and components, encompassing robust and distributed control using geometric, optimal, stochastic and nonlinear methods, game theory and state estimation; adaptive control, including robotics, neural networks, parameter estimation and system fault detection; additional topics including artificial intelligence, fuzzy and expert systems, hierarchical and man-machine systems, all parts of systems engineering which consider the reliability of components and systems; data processing; and computers for computer-aided design, manufacturing, and control of various industrial processes, space vehicles and aircraft, ships, traffic, biomedical systems, national economies, power systems, agriculture and natural resources.
- Automation in Construction
- Automation in Construction is an international journal for the publication of original research papers. The journal publishes refereed material on all aspects pertaining to the use of Information Technologies in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Technologies, and Maintenance and Management of Constructed Facilities.
- Computer-Aided Design
- Computer-Aided Design is an established international journal that provides engineers, designers and computer scientists in academia and industry with key papers on research and developments in the application of computers to the design process.
- Computers & Chemical Engineering
- Computers & Chemical Engineering is primarily a journal of record for new developments in the application of computing and systems technology to chemical engineering problems.
- Control Engineering Practice (IFAC\'s application journal)
- The scope of Control Engineering Practice matches the activities of IFAC: Aerospace, Marine systems, Communication systems, Biomedical engineering, Pulp and paper processing, Environmental engineering, Scientific instrumentation, Transportation and vehicles, Power generation and other utilities. Mining, mineral and metal processing, Chemical and biotechnical process control, manufacturing technology and production engineering.
- Control Solutions - Instrumentation Control Systems and Engineering
- Instrumentation systems and control technology magazine for engineers and engineering management. Provides news and trends on SCADA, DCS, PLCs IEC61508, actuating and controls.
- Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra
- Published by ILAS - The International Linear Algebra Society.
- Electronic Transactions OnNumerical Analysis
- The IEE publishes a range of journals, falling into two principal series, IEE Professional Journals and IEE Magazines and Newspapers.
- IEEE Journals
- IEEE publishes nearly 30% of the world's literature in electrical, electronics and computer engineering and science. Updated daily, the Catalog & Store provides a searchable service to IEEE members and customers which delivers online shopping, secure transactions and value-added features 24 hours a day.
- Industrial Computing
- InTech Magazine
Journal of Control
of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control
of Lightwave Technology
- Journal of Manufacturing Processes
- An Official Journal of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)publishes relevant literature for manufacturing industries, research and development organizations, and the SME membership on the underlying theory and application methodologies of manufacturing processes, related equipment, and software systems.
- Journal of Manufacturing Systems
- An Official Journal of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME). A forum for the researcher and practitioner to express views on current and future directions of manufacturing systems research, development and implementation.
- Journal of Process Control
- This international journal covers the application of control theory, operations research, computer science and engineering principles to the solution of process control problems.
of Control, Signals, and Systems USA :
- Mechatronics is the synergistic combination of precision mechanical engineering, electronic control and systems thinking in the design of products and manufacturing processes. It relates to the design of systems, devices and products aimed at achieving an optimal balance between basic mechanical structure and its overall control.
Identification and Control
- Motion Control
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems will carry articles describing fundamental developments in the field of robotics, with special emphasis on autonomous systems. An important goal of this journal is to extend the state of the art in both symbolic and sensory based robot control and learning in the context of autonomous systems.
- Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing
- An International Journal of Manufacturing, and Product and Process Development: rapid-response manufacturing, global manufacturing, flexible automation, mechatronics, computer-controlled machinery and processes, micromechanical systems, robotics, rapid prototyping, concurrent engineering and other fields involving unique manufacturing techniques, integrated product and process development, enterprise integration, life cycle engineering, global manufacturing ...
- Simulation Practice and Theory
- Simulation Practice And Theory is the new international journal in the field of simulation, publishing original high-quality applied, research and tutorial papers across all facets of the discipline.
of the Institute of Measurement and Control
- Vision Systems Design
- Magazine of machine vision and imaging applications for engineers and integrators working with industrial machine vision, scientific, medical, military or aerospace components and subsystems.
[ Site Map ]
[ ] [ Submit your Site ]
© Sansalone Technical Translations - Cologne, Germany email@example.com